Your money. Your choice.
Mango Markets allows you to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum in Venezuelan Bolivares. Cryptocurrencies allow you to save, and transfer money anywhere in the world in a secure and rapid manner.
Luis lives in Spain and wants to transfer money to his family in Venezuela.
1. He buys Bitcoins with Euros in a European Bitcoin Exchange and transfers them to his Mango Markets digital wallet.
2. He exchanges his Bitcoins for Bolivares instantly, in a secure way.
3. He withdraws his Bolivares into his local bank account in Venezuela and makes them accessible to his family.
Sofia lives in Venezuela and wants to buy some Bitcoin.
1. She transfers Bolivares from her bank account into her Mango Markets local bank account.
2. She exchanges Bolivares for Bitcoins instantly, in a secure way and at the best price.
3. She stores her Bitcoins in our secure platform or transfers her Bitcoins anywhere in the world.
World leading security.
Mango Markets makes it safe and secure to exchange and hold Bitcoins online.We take careful measures to ensure that your Bitcoins are as safe as possible.
In addition to your username and password, you’ll enter a code sent to your mobile phone, adding an extra layer of security to your account.
We store the vast majority of Bitcoins in secure offline storage. This ensures Bitcoins are always kept offline in accordance to the highest standards of security.
One percent commission on deposits and withdrawals of Bolivares.
Half a percent on buy or sell Bitcoin orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bitcoin?
“Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet.
What are cryptocurrencies?
“A digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency is that it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.” – Investopedia
This is the difference between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies. One is centralized by government, and one is decentralized with a public ledger.